Friday, February 5, 2010

Ohio Valley OAUG Meeting - February 19 in Cincinnati

I will be attending the Ohio Valley OAUG meeting in Cincinnati in a couple of weeks.  Though I will not be doing a presentation there, one of our customers, Matt Holt, from Kroger will be presenting "Kroger's use of the Dodeca product with Oracle EPM".  Kroger uses Dodeca in a number of areas, including executive management, finance, regional operations, store reporting, manufacturing and merchandise planning, to save their users time, save the company money and to gain a competitive advantage.

The full agenda for the meeting, which includes tracks on Hyperion EPM/Essbase, Oracle E-Business Suite, and Technology, is available at http://ohio.oaug.org/Feb19agenda.pdf

The cost of attending this day of education is an extremely reasonable $30.  For more information, and to register, visit http://ohio.oaug.org/.  I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

srx said...

Interesting Tim, are you planning to put some ppt available.

Tim Tow said...

Hi Sebastien,

I don't know if Matt will make his slides available. If I find out, I will blog it.

Tim